For the last while I have been wondering if I had lived in the time of Blacks fighting for there rights, if I would have been one of the whites that stood up for them!?! OR would I have been to afraid if what people think of me!?! I also know that when we talk about this in school most kids like to think that they would! Well today is not any different! We have people in the world that are fighting for their rights... to be happy just like all of us!
Today was silence for all those that are gay, lesbian, bi, and homosexual; that are being abused for what they choose for their life. Im not saying that I agree with these people being married to each other! but I WILL stand up for them in the fact that they are just people trying to live their lives and they should be treated as such.
Now I know that most likely no one will read this but I want to be able to look back someday and say that even though I didnt live in the time of the civil rights movement, I still fought for peoples right! maybe not the way that most have, but I did stand up for ABUSE! ITS WRONG! WE ARE ALL HUMAN BEINGS LOVED BY GOD, NO MATTER WHAT WE CHOOSE!
There is much more I want to say on this topic... but I think I can narrow it down!
Today I have realized that even MORMANS are rude and braindead and what is the word for THOSE THAT SAY THAT THEY ARE THIS KIND OF PEOPLE AND THEN THEY DONT REALLY ACT THAT WAY! You should all be ashamed of yourselves. saying that we as mormans dont believe in those kind of marriages but that we except all people no matter what, love even our enemies, and forgive people. Yeah I know that no one is perfect but come on... have some compassion for those that are abused! come on were all christians and we all are suppose to TRY and be like Jesus!
so I think that the ONE main thing I learned is...
that I know that I can stand up for myself and others! you WILL NO LONGER walk all over me, or take advantage of me! I now know that I have a voice and an opinion that WILL be heard now! I can make things happen, I will fight for myself to be happy even if along the way I find that I really do hate people! I dont care about making people like me! guess what you dont have to like me! I dont care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it feels good to write out what you are feeling!
im greatful for the lesson I have learned today! wheither I really needed it all or not! ha

No comments:
Post a Comment