Sunday, February 6, 2011

A picture of yourself with 15 facts!

1. My full name is Annajean Ellen Wood!
2. I love to take pictures!
3. Im taking a massage therapy class and will graduate from that in May!
4. I have 4 annoying brothers and a sister who like to ignore me!
5. Im the oldest!
6. Sometimes I wish I could move out but other times Im greatful to be with my parents!
7. I love to play sports but hate to watch them on TV( love to watch my brothers play as well)
8. I have a really hard time getting into the habit of things.
9. I dont know why i have a blog and why Im doing this challenge!
10. I get bored really easy!
11. Im 18! and believe it or not!
12. I dont really care anymore what people think about me!
13. I graduate from MOUNTAIN PIEW in MAY and i cant wait!
14. I have already started communtiy college!
15. Believe it or not, I feel like I dont have that many true friends and now that I think about it, my old friends were the closets I was every going to get to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment